James is taking you for a ride in the awesome 2014 Buick Regal GS. Some features include:
259 Hp 295 Torque
lowered ride height
9 Bose® speakers
active alert seat
top of the line leather
Regal is available in four trim levels, including GS. They are: Regal (1SL), Premium I (1SN), Premium II (1SP) and GS (1SX). Buick IntelliLink is standard on all Regal audio systems, and uses Bluetooth wireless connectivity or USB to connect the driver’s smart phone to an eight-inch, high-resolution, full-color touch screen display radio. Additional standard features on all trims include: (Source Buick News)
- Six air bags, include side curtain air bags
- StabiliTrak electronic stability control with full-function traction control
- Four-wheel anti-lock brakes with Intelligent Brake Assist
- OnStar ( with six months of Directions and Connections service)
- Fog lamps
- Cruise control
- Power windows with driver and front passenger express up/down
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Eight-inch color touch screen radio with Buick IntelliLink, AM/FM/Sirius XM (three months of service) stereo with CD player and auxiliary input jack, USB port and Bluetooth wireless connectivity for select phones
- Leather-appointed seating
- Heated driver and passenger front seats
- Twelve-way power driver’s seat
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- Electric parking brake
- Ice blue ambient lighting.
This car is so unbelievably fun to drive. It’s definitely my favorite car to test drive.
As of 2:33pm, this is the cheapest gas around Fort Smith.
Last week I shared this movies at the park schedule on Facebook. I think not many people know about these things going on in Fort Smith. You hear people say how there’s nothing to do when there’s actually a LOT to do. Check out the http://www.thingstodoinfortsmith.com/ website! Movies in the Park is awesome!
If you are ready to schedule a test drive or have any questions about car shopping, the buying process or any vehicle on our lot please call or text Alyssa 479-629-2705.