2014 Best Idea Contest Finalists
Congratulations to the following Dealer Best Idea Contest Finalists selected by the DSES dealer panel, who will be presenting their strategies in a head-to-head competition on stage at the 6th annual DrivingSales Executive Summit October 12-14th for $10,000 in cash and prizes.
- “Free Gas Friday” – Cathy Nesbit and Alyssa Safty, Director of Social Media/Comm. Involvement and Internet Manager, Harry Robinson Buick GMC
- “Monetize your Digital Assets” – Bryan Armstrong, Internet Manager, VW SouthTowne
- “#MyRideYYC” – Shelly Hebert, Business Development/Marketing Manager, Glenmore Audi
- “Vehicle Xchange Program: Loyalty-Driven Sales Velocity; in-Store and vBDC” – Erich Gail, COO, Cardinale Automotive Group
- “YouTube Postal Service“ – Robert Karbaum, E-Commerce Manager, Weins Canada Inc. / Don Valley North Toyota
How the Contest Works
A panel of top dealer executives selects five finalists from the online applicants. Those five finalists will then have the opportunity to participate at DSES. Each finalist will have just five minutes to demonstrate his/her strategy/best practice on stage to our dealer judges. The judges in turn will have 4 minutes of Q&A with the presenter and then they will silently score each idea on a standardized judging scale. After all innovations are shared, the scores will be tallied and a winner will be announced during an award ceremony at the conference.
Three levels of awards are given out at the event as decided by the dealer judges. Prizes (total over $10,000) include the following:
- All finalists will receive a cash prize and free admittance to DSES 2014
- The first runner up will receive a check for $2,000
- The grand prize winner will receive a check for $3,000 and the title of The Most Innovative Dealership Strategy of 2014
See original article here: Best Idea | DrivingSales Executive Summit.
Speaking of Free Gas Friday, here’s last week’s winner!
I think we freaked her out…we practically blocked her from leaving the store! We were just trying to give her some gas though. 🙂