Last week I took a mini staycation with my mom. The kids went back to school & we hit the pool. I was so happy to spend some time with her. So, what you may have missed while I was out is that Lacey was voted the HRBG V.I.P. (Valuable, Inspiring, Positive) Employee of the Month! She had been nominated 5 times! Everyone loves Lacey!
Here’s all the nominations:
- Kyla Clark, Receptionist: I nominate Kyla Clark. She is always polite to customers, eager to learn new duties, and willing to do anything the office staff asks of her including staying late or working weekends. Thank you
- Lacey Becker, Admin: My Nomination for Employee of the month is Lacey Becker. She is always friendly and kind to customers at the window and on the phone. She is always willing to help other departments with problems they have without complaining. She will always work late to get things taken care of instead of leaving them for later. Lacey is a good office employee and I am So glad to have her as part of the team…
- Jack Dean, Sales: Despite all the things he is juggling to get done at home. He still manages to be a leader here at work and this month is leading the board.
- Deanna Thornburg, BDC: I have never been around someone who is so pleasant and nice as Deanna. She comes to work every day with a great attitude. She works hard and is always willing to help. She is dedicated to her customers. As she continues to learn this business she will be a superstar and a huge asset to our company.
- Skip Hill, Sales: Skip is my nominee. He is always here and always willing to help.
Congratulations Lacey! We ❤ You!
Last week was also back to school week. We wish all the students & teachers an awesome start to an awesome year! A new school year is always a reminder of how time flies. One of the best things about back to school time is the pictures. My favorite social media day is back to school day.
So, yesterday the SWTimes Records Best of the Best Readers’ Choice Awards started & we are over the moon about being nominated in four categories. If you nominated us, Thank you so much! We would very much appreciate every vote we can get. It’s so amazing to work for a company that loves the employees, the customers & the community. It means so much to all of us to have the community recognize our company! If you would give us a minute of your time and your vote we would sure appreciate it. Here’s the link: http://www.swtimes.com/best.
We are nominated for New Car/Truck Dealer, Used Car/Truck Dealer, Auto Repair Shop and Oil & Lube. Thanks in advance for your votes! 🙂
Earlier today Marty sent me an article entitled, “The Most Dangerous Cars In America“. It’s a must read. Here’s a distressing quote from the article, ” A great number of popular cars sold in the United States not only fail to score perfect marks on crash tests, but also pose a serious risk to drivers who end up in the wrong kind of accident.” I hope you don’t drive one of these vehicles. My car wasn’t on the list, thankfully!
Here’s a link to the Harry Robinson Buick GMC facebook page where you can like our page and check out the article. 😉 While you’re there check out our latest #FreeGasFriday video!
Have an awesome week!